A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps tissue formation. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Zinc is an essential mineral and particularly important for prostate health and male fertility, fetal growth, the production of insulin, eye health and immune health. Zinc deficiency occurs in people who do not get enough zinc from dietary sources such as red meat and shellfish. The effects of zinc deficiency include depressed immune health, decreased sense of taste or smell, skin disorders, night blindness and male infertility. The benefits and safety of zinc supplementation have been well researched and established in humans.
- May help reduce the duration of the common cold
- Supports the immune system
- Helps slow the progression of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in combination with other antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene
- Improves skin health and helps clear acne
- Important for the production of the male hormone testosterone, zinc may help improve sperm count and is a factor in prostate health
- Plays an important role in metabolism of blood sugar
- High-potency zinc in the citrate form
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Directions For Use
Adult dosage: Take one capsule a day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Zinc (Zinc citrate)...30 mg
Non Medical Ingredient
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no soy, wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts, dairy or preservatives