- Natural Source Of Organic Potassium.
- Supports Healthy Digestive Function.
- May Aid In Weight Loss.
- Supports Regularity.
Certified-Organic, Kosher, Unfiltered, and Non-Pasteurized.
Omega's Certified-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made the "old fashioned" way, by allowing the natural fermentation process to occur to full-strength (5% acidity), without chemicals, additives, preservatives or water.
Natural sediment is the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar, and naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
Traditionally, Apple Cider Vinegar has long been regarded as a versatile folk remedy due to its mineral content. It promotes a healthy acid/alkaline balance. Its crisp, zesty flavor makes salad dressings come alive.
Uses & Instructions
- Mix in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes.
- Use in baking as a leavening agent (combine 1/2 tsp. with 1/4 tsp. baking soda for the equivalent of 1 tsp. baking powder).
- Use as hair rinse or skin tonic by diluting with water. Hair rinse: 2 tsp ACV in 2 cups of tepid water. Pour over hair after washing. Do not rinse. Leaves hair shiny